If you're feeling bad and struggling to get by, talking things through can help a lot. There's always someone to turn to, whether that's a parent, a teacher, or a friend. Or to talk to someone who'll know what you're going through, try one of the organisations listed below.
- Call or text Teen Line or use their message boards.
- Phone: 310-855-4673 (6pm to 10pm PST)
- Text TEEN to 839863 (5:30pm-9:30pm PST)
- Phone: 0-800-1111
- Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Phone: 1-800-55-1800
- Phone: 1-800-833-634 (Wednesdays 4 pm to 11 pm, other days 8 pm to 11 pm)
Manila Lifeline Centre
- Phone: 02-896-9191 or 0917-854-9191
0800 What's Up
- Phone: 0-800-942-8787 (1 pm to 10 pm)
If you are feeling alone or depressed, you can talk to Aasra.
- Phone: 91-22-27546669
If you are emotionally distressed or feeling suicidal, call Connecting India.
- Phone: 99-22-001122
- Phone: 15999
- Phone: 1-800-2744-788 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 11.30am & 2.30pm to 5.00pm)
If you are a young person who has been approached about sex online, or forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity with anyone online or in the real world, you can visit the CEOP Safety Centre for advice and to report directly to CEOP.
If you see child sexual exploitation on the Internet, you can report it to CyberTipline.