If you follow these 5 easy steps, your account should always be safe:
- Create a password that is easy to remember, but difficult for anyone else to guess. Here’s a good example: r3delephantsrawk – what is the chance of anyone guessing that you think red elephants rock? But it’s easy for you to remember!
- Never give your password to anyone! If you tell ANYONE then prepare to say goodbye to your account. If anyone asks for your password, please report them immediately. SmallWorlds staff will never ask for your password, or email you asking for your password.
- Never enter your SmallWorlds login on a site other than SmallWorlds.com. If there is a web form asking you for your login details do not use it.
- Be careful on public computers. If you access SmallWorlds from school it’s a good idea to change your password when you get home.
- LOG OUT when you are done! Even at home. Get into the habit of always logging out.